Our pre-school recognises that parents/careers are the first and most important educators of their children. Our staff see themselves as partners in providing supportive, nurturing care and stimulating opportunities to extend a child’s interests and learning.
There are many ways in which parents can help to make the pre-school a welcoming place:
- sharing knowledge about their child’s needs, interests, preferred activities and progress with staff
- helping as a parent volunteer
- joining the management committee
- taking part in events (fundraising)
- helping with the general upkeep and maintained de of the setting